Please check the below questions, if non of those your questions then please contact our support team.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship all over the world, we have contracts with royal mail and major courier companies.
Please contact us before you place the order because postage cost are different for international service.
How quickly do you dispatch my order?
We aim to ship all orders within 72 working hours. We do not work weekends or bank holidays, but put extra staff on to cover the busy times. At busy times dispatch times may be longer.
Can I track my order?
Yes and No. If an item is sent with royal mail we cannot track it, if it is sent with one of our couriers then it will have a tracking number. Please contact Customer Services if you wish to check a tracking number.
How do I know when my order is dispatched?
When you place an order you get an email confirmation, At the end of each day we ship all the orders dispatched that day, which automatically updates your order and sends you an email.
What is you shipping cost?
All items postage cost are based on there weight and size which you will see on cart page.
When you add the item in Cart you will see the postage cost for that item in cart.
Can i get VAT invoice?
Sorry, We are not VAT register but we can provide standard invoice for your order. Any questions please contact our support team.
We recommend that the following safety information should be taken into consideration when using products including: Incense – Chinese Sky Lanterns – Candles – Candle Holders – Oil Burner.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place items with a candle or incense on a suitable surface away from flammable objects.
- A standard tealight should be used in all our tealight holders and oil burners. Do not use a large tealight or votive unless specified on the individual product.
- Oil burners and candle holders may get hot while in use, take care when moving or allow enough time to cool down before doing so.
- We do not supply candles with any of our tealight holders or oil burners.
- Our oil burners are only for use with diluted fragrance oil, they are not suitable for wax melts or any other wax product.
- Hanging or outdoor candles and candle holders should be secured carefully and should not be used in adverse weather conditions.
- Flying Lanterns should be lit and released with care and not used in excessively windy conditions.
The majority of these products come with safety instructions attached but please take care when burning candles in the home.
I didn't like the product and i want to return.
Customers may return any item within 14 days of receipt for an exchange* or a refund.
All returned goods MUST be in the original packaging with all tags still attached and free from any wear and tear and MUST be UNUSED
*Return postage costs are the responsibility of the buyer unless the item is deemed faulty by dispatch department after inspection